Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Solar Cold Calling - 1

Companies looking to be profitable through cold-calling need to take advantage of a "buy-in" technique.

The "buy-in" technique encourages potential clients to become clients through sounding interested in helping the potential client. Through giving potential clients a bit of an education, the sales representative is building trust. The representative can use this trust to close a deal.

One excellent technique to practice before making a call is to ask oneself, "Am I calling because I want to make a sale or am I calling because I truly want to contribute to someone in a positive way?"

A similar technique can be applied to solar. Before walking up to a homeowner, ask yourself, " Am I here to make money or am I here to educate a homeowner about making a financially sound investment?"
Cold Calling - Tip 1

Rich Hessler
Learn how to sell solar panels.
(949) 208-0221

Read More Articles

Posted via web from richhesslersolar's posterous